Please read these terms & conditions carefully before using this site.
Other applicable terms
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon. It is not intended to, nor does it, constitute, business, financial or other professional advice or services. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Accordingly, the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not:
- misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our site or any network connected to our site or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site; and/or
- attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching the above, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. However, you must not:
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you;
- frame our site on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may not use any linking, deep-linking, framing or page-scraping technology, robots, spiders or other automatic devices, programs, algorithms or methodologies, or any similar or equivalent manual processes, to access, acquire, copy, distribute, display or monitor any portion of our site or any content, or in any way circumvent or reproduce the navigational structure or presentation of our site or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through our site.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Intellectual property rights
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way;
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
- use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
If you have any questions or concerns about material which appears on our site, please email email@example.com.
Spot Intelligence All rights reserved. The marks Spot Intelligence and the Spot Intelligence logo are trade marks of Spot Intelligence Limited